Consultations & Coachings
Implementing collaborative learning, developing media-supported teaching or revising modules? We can help you with almost any project.
Didaktik2go Dates (hybrid)
Do you have questions about distance learning, blended learning or hybrid teaching? Would you like to optimise and restructure your teaching? Or would you like to get to know Moodle better? Then visit the consultation hours of the Virtual Academy.
Fri, 2 June 2023, 14-16h with Luca at AHB & Online / MS Teams Link
Thurs, 8 June 2023, 14-16h with Dominique at Dept W & Online / MS Teams Link
Log on, ask questions, or just listen – no registration needed. All events that take place in a Department will be run as hybrid events.
Do you have questions about video production in your teaching? About the concept, the storyboard, screencasts or smartphone recordings? About video editing, sound and sound? We are also familiar with BFH branding and Camtasia effects. Log in and get support. No registration needed.
Video-Consulting dates (online, 14 – 16h
Tues, 6 June 2023 / MS Teams Link
Tues, 20 June 2023 / MS Teams Link
Here are a few examples of typical consultation topics:
- Revising modules
- (Further) developing study programmes
- Using learning analytics
- Revising certificates of competence
- Designing teaching with large student groups
- Developing and using Moodle courses
- Using audiovisual aids and tools
- Design gamified learning environments
- Research, adapt and create Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Promoting collaborative learning
- Designing efficient individual learning support
- Implementing activating methods (digitally supported)
- Have your own teaching evaluated by a teaching observation with subsequent feedback discussion