Shaping the teaching of tomorrow
The Virtual Academy offers all teaching staff at the BFH a place for in-service, didactic training oriented towards the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation. It supports teachers in the development, implementation and evaluation of digital, individualised and innovative teaching. In addition, lecturers can exchange their experiences and didactic know-how at the Virtual Academy within a broad community of practice.
- Developing a platform for individual in-service training of teachers’ digital and didactic skills
- Develop and make available microlearning units on didactic aspects
- OER Exchange Platform
- Clearly visualise the offer in the form of an interactive «map».
- Open Science and Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Digital skills
- Community of Practice (CoP)
- Good practices | Best practices
- Online assessment and distance testing | Examination formats
- Tutoring on digital skills | Peer-to-Peer
- Adaptive learning systems
- Didactic consulting & development